Published December 20, 2012. If you have quesitons or comments about this posting please email Support@ClearLogicGroup.com
- Revit is not a drafting software.
- There is not very much documentation on how to use Revit. We recommend getting training.
- Revit is parametric.
- Revit uses stock blocks that are typical for the industry.
- If your project is not typical and requires custom designs then Revit is not the optimum software.
- If you do not need smart data attached to the drawing objects then Revit may not be not the best option.
- Revit can model quickly in 3D.