Many of our customers are not initially certain if they need a drafter of a designer for their project. Here are a few helpful guidelines:
You need a Drafter If:
- You have clear mark-ups or sketches.
- You just need someone to draw out your plans exactly as submitted.
- You want plans to CAD conversions
- You understand how to direct the person drawing your plans.
- You have accurate dimensions
You need a Designer If:
- You have rough or incomplete mark-ups or sketches with unresolved issues.
- You need someone to decide how your project works based on rough or vague information.
- You want new plans created with little direction from you.
- You have no idea what you need or how to direct the person drawing your plans.
- You have no dimensions, or faulty dimensions.